Travel, Etc. Links of the Week – 10/17/12
Road trip has been fabulous so far. This weekend, I’ll be in DC enjoying awesome friends and awesome weather.
Here’s what I’ve been reading this week:
- Important! How to keep expensive equipment safe on the road, from Art of Backpacking.
- Loved this post at Nomadic Matt about how to travel and work around the world with WWOOF. WWOOFing in Italy or somewhere equally amazing is definitely on my life list.
- Break-ups suck. Adventurous Kate does not. A heartfelt post from Kate about her relationship ending and what she’s going to do now.
- Does this surprise you? The results were different than I would have expected. Richard Florida at the Atlantic Cities shares the geography of Americans who work from home.
- I could not agree more. Travel guilt is for the birds. Meg & Tony at Landing Standing say f*ck the temples – let’s surf!
- You know I’m a weirdo for elephants. Thankfully, so is Diana at D Travels Round. So much so that she is working at the Elephant Nature Park in Thailand!
- If, like me, you didn’t catch the debate — the ABC’s of the Presidential Debate from Jezebel should suffice as a replacement.